First I was bereft of ideas what facts or secrets I should tell you about me, until I had the idea to play a game with my kids and my mom to get some thoughts for this post. The task was very simple: just write a few things what you like about the person:). It was quite fun to do the game and I love the results!
Turning 30 last Monday was nothing about I was affraid of, to the contrary I was looking forward to it as I like the imagination that people now find me finally more mature as I look quite young (people always keep telling me how young I look and having two kids and being married). It’s also a day you reflect and think about wrong or good decisions and maybe what you have learned and still need to learn. So here I am with my thirty years and I’d like to share with you 30 secrets and facts about me and also what I have learned in the last 30 years:
- I was 23 years young when I got married to my love of my life and as well when we got our first child
- my zodiac sign is lion – anyone else too:)?
- My mom is from the Philippines and my dad is half Swiss and half Italian – so I’m a mixture of everything:)
- before being married and having kids I was a big party girl – every weekend out in a club:)
- I love baking, especially now having two kids – and they say I do it quite well
- I couldn’t really cook though before when I’ve met my husband – now it’s me who cooks everyday *g*
- When I’m traveling without my hubby I’m always wearing a t-shirt from him at nighttime *psst* 🙂
- I love men perfume more than the woman ones
- Besides fashion I love architecure, traveling, animals (especially dogs and horses) and good foooood
- You can say that I’m the kind of girl, that greets dogs on the street 🙂
- I’m also a petrol head like my hubby – we love nice cars and fast ones:p
- Favorite sport: volleyball and horseback riding and yes car racing too of course
- My favorite clothing: denim, t-shirt and sneakers:p – I love it more casual
- Favorite fashion brand: Alicia&Oliva
- I’m wearing contact lenses – I’m pretty much blind without them or without glasses:)
- We have a mini-pig called Pebbles as a pet – she’s the cutest pig *love*
- Prioritize your relationships: in the last 30 years a certain thing I have learned is to surround yourself with people who lifts you up and do really want to spend time with you
- Also quality over quantity: it’s not how many friends you have but the most important thing: having real friends who really are here for you
- I’ve learned that being nice to everyone is a positive and important thing in life as well as not judging people by their “status” or how they’re looking or how much trendy they are. The character counts!
- I’m quite impatient and like everything perfect and I think I need to learn that sometimes things needs time
- I can’t watch any horror movies anymore…I used to love them but being a mommy now changed that I think..I’m more scared to those things
- I didn’t like coffee at all…I think it was 3 yrs ago when I start liking it
- Also I dind’t like reading nor writing at school but now I simply love it!
- Eating healthy: something I didnt really care about 10 years ago but now it’s really important to me (but I balance it – I don’t eat only salad or fruits, I love burgers and chips too:p)
- Favorite food: avocado, rice and mango
- I love to live ecoconscious and would like to do more for our surrounding world
- I’m a believer of achieving your goals if you’re doing them by heart and with passion (I know your hear that everywhere, but I feel that way too:))
- I’m also a believer of living a happy life has to do something that you always choose happines and being positiv and don’t stress too much what others think
- I’m a night person (that’s why it’s almost midnight now when I finished the post)
- Last one? Hmm….I like to be genuinely interested in others an I’m an open person, who likes also to learn from others! That helps for relation/friendships or connecting with other people I guess. So let me know your secrets, achievements, fears etc. if you like:) in the comments below!
Coming back to my birthday celebration I was together with my family and closest friends. My husband organised everything and I didn’t know anything where the party would be! But he knows me by heart and he set up everything by my taste: a realxing day at the beachblub in Grand folies (Andraxt-Mallorca) with culinary high level kitchen with beautiful sea views and the next day a boattrip and always with the best company! Sharing moments like these and making memories with friends were the best gift for my birthday I could wish for!
I hope you liked the bit more personal post – the next one is going to be again more into fashion:) Have a great Thursday!